Digital Transformation and LMS
In the newest episode of “E-learning Brunch” we jump into the world of Learning Management Systems. A Learning Management System (LMS) can help you master the digital transformation when it fits to your company needs. Therefore, host Kenny and his guest David Patterson discuss how to select the right LMS for your specific e-learning needs. They look into the needs and expectations of both – customers and learners.
David`s book recommendation within this episode: https://amzn.to/35uUUnV
David Patterson is Director at Learning Light. At Learning Light David advises organisations across the world on how to succeed with e-learning and learning technologies. He has 18 years’ experience in e-learning and learning technologies. Davids enrollment at the University of Sheffield for an MSc in information systems in 2000 sparked his interest in e-learning.
Chicken with fresh apples........a wonderful stew
1 large apple and 1 chicken breast per person
- 1 clove of garlic per person, boiled in water to soften to then go in the pan and smooth in to the concoction (keep the water if you are making stock from powder). I use Marigold vegetable bouillon powder which works well.
- Gently fry and seal the chicken in olive oil with the garlic in a casserole/oven proof dish and as you fry chop the chicken up into chunks.
- Add the cored apples cut in quaters or more along with chicken and 1 pint (568 ml) vegetable stock and herbs, tarragon is ideal with this dish......almost a soup at this stage.
- Put the lid on and cook in a medium oven for 40 minutes or more, make sure there is still plenty of liquid......this is a wet dish.
- When cooked, finish with some cream and gently warm through when you do this.
Serve with baked potatoes (twice baked are great) or crusty bread to mop up the juices.
In the podcast “E-Learning Brunch”, project manager & food lover Kenny Littlepage talks with experts and influencers about working and learning in the digital age.
Your podcast host
I’ve been working at imc since 2014 first as a project manager in content and now as the project manager officer for the LMS department. My goal for this podcast is to provide a fun and interesting format for bringing e-learning to beginners and professionals alike. Outside of work I’m an avid activities person, in part due to my dog “Romeo” who is always ready to go, and of course I love to find and try new breakfast places. Pancakes, anyone? If you have any feedback on the podcast just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.