Teamlead / Backend Developer - Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced, talented and communicative senior developer eager to join our international SCRUM teams developing the software products of imc AG.
As a teamlead, you will be responsible for a team of around 10 highly skilled developers.
We guarantee exciting and challenging projects with the opportunity to grow every day.
- Develop a range of award-winning solutions for our learning management platform
- Groom, design and implement solutions based on our existing, continuously evolving technology stack
- Be part of our exciting journey into a containerized, microservice architecture
- Contribute with your expertise to continuously improve our development process in an open feedback culture
- Adapt to complex projects, build know-how, share it, and coach your colleagues
- As a team lead, you are responsible for around 10 developers
- Your most important task is to motivate, develop and coordinate your team - this includes coaching, retrieving and providing feedback in regular meetings and setting individual objectives and key results
- Ideally more than 5 years of experience in development
- Sound knowledge of Java EE and Web applications using J2EE (servlets, JSP, custom tags)
- Experience of continuous integration (Jenkins, Ant/Gradle), deployment architecture or micro-services architecture is an advantage
- Experience with Web/application servers and databases: Oracle/MS SQL/PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of design patterns and ability to produce high-quality code.
- Experience in using automated testing tools and frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Karma) would be a big plus
- Experience as a technically recognized and personally well accepted team leader
- People management skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Fluency in German would be a big advantage
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Andreas Pohl. Furthermore, Desirée Stroh from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.
Senior / Staff Software Engineer - remote working availableProfessionalsDeutschlandweitSoftware Development
Senior / Staff Software Engineer - remote working availableProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development
Teamlead / Backend Developer - Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development