Software (Technical Consultant) Learning Technology
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value innovative approaches they bring. We are looking for Software (Technical Consultant) Learning Technology, to join our Melbourne team. We have a fantastic team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another, and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
The imc Learning Suite is the flagship product of imc. It is the sweet spot between a learning management system (LMS) and a learning experience platform (LXP). It is known for being one of the most comprehensive and yet easy-to-use learning platforms in the world. It is used by over 10 million users worldwide from organisations of all sizes and industries. As it is highly configurable in both form and function, it creates the perfect user experience for learners as well as trainers, managers, and administrators.
What you'll be doing
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed, eye catching responses to RFPs and RFTs during the pre-sales phase, responding to questions, proposal and business case content and RFP follow up meetings and demonstrations
- Confidently present imc products to organisations either in the pre-procurement or procurement phases
- Work alongside the Business Development team in articulating customer objectives to determine a final set of business requirements
- Ensure clarity of functional and non-functional details to build and present a technical solution
- Lead follow-up meetings with potential customers to skilfully and authoritatively present product demonstrations
What you'll need
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince potential customers of our solutions and key value proposition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Customer centricity with the ability to think on your feet
- Passionate, self-directed, and ready to jump in
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Ivana Lee. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
In this interview, Nick reveals what his most important task is as Managing Director of imc Austria and what work-life balance means to him today.
Finance Operations Associate (w/m/d)Juniors, ProfessionalsSaarbrückenBusiness Administration
Finance Operations Associate (w/m/d)Juniors, ProfessionalsFreiburgBusiness Administration
Finance Operations Associate (w/m/d)Juniors, ProfessionalsEssenBusiness Administration
Customer Services & Consulting