Software Quality Assurance Professional
We are looking for a passionate, communicative, and talented software tester, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc-AG. You will test an existing cloud-based multi-tenant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- Contribute to requirements and specifications analysis, review in order to develop test strategies, to create and document test-plans
- Test-case design, development, execution and reporting to cover all the functional and non-functional testing aspects for the assigned features
- Define and design test regressions
- Be involved in test automation, perform software integration tests and regression tests
- Report bugs and perform bugs verification, support the developers in bug recreation and bugs isolation
- Clearly track and report the testing progress
- Review the documentation of the products for completeness and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or related training in IT
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge about development/testing on Web or Mobile applications is a big plus
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn fast about software products under development
- Passion for learning, for using complex applications and for coaching others
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to learn fast and adapt to the e-learning domain
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, German will be a big plus
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.
Senior / Staff Software Engineer - remote working availableProfessionalsDeutschlandweitSoftware Development
Senior / Staff Software Engineer - remote working availableProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development
Teamlead / Backend Developer - Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development