Sales Executive - Learning Technology
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, Sales Executive, to join our Singapore team, who desires a challenge in helping grow our business, through playing a lead role in individual customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement for our valued customers whilst maximising the growth potential on each account in terms of revenue.
Here’s what you will do
- Owning the relationship with your customer accounts (both existing and new) and maintaining a strong connection through regular interaction and engagement.
- Developing and implementing well defined strategic plans for managing both your current and target accounts.
- Acquiring new customer accounts by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, as well as by expanding existing customer accounts via up-selling and cross-selling.
- Working with the customers and our internal teams to analyse requirements, prepare function and technical solution proposals and draft statements of work to address customer problems.
- Processing of incoming enquiries, offer preparations, RFP’s, tenders, conducting negotiations of price and contract conditions.
Here's what you'll need
- Client centric with the ability to build outstanding relationships with our clients
- Excellent listening skills to accurately understand client pain points
- Ability to navigate and understand all aspects of complex business software, and translate its value to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Highly responsive and communicative (both internally and externally), with an attention to detail and quality
- Business minded ability to enable bona fide business outcomes for both imc and our customers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer "Full flexibility, but not 100% remote". You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences.
A dedicated training program brings you closer to your objectives
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Alison West. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your application - Let's start.
We'll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer - we are happy to have you on board.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
Lead Development Manager (w/m/d) Digitales LernenProfessionalsGrazSales and Business Development
Lead Development Manager (w/m/d) Digitales LernenProfessionalsZurichSales and Business Development
Lead Development Manager (w/m/d) Digitales LernenProfessionalsDeutschlandweitSales and Business Development
Sales and Business Development