Learning Technology Platform Consultant
At imc we hire great people. We work in global but small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused projects. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, energetic, and highly motivated individual who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful projects. To succeed in the role, you’ll be able to pick up things quickly, have super technical skills and a thrive at challenging problems. If you speak Dutch, Swedish or German, that would be really advantageous.
As an imc Learning Technology Platform Consultant, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team (and maybe sometimes further afield), as well as with our international colleagues, so you’ll have good support to develop into the role.
- Manage-end-to-end implementation project for our customers
- Run workshops with customers to understand their requirements and advise the customer on options and solutions
- Analyse customer requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Perform software configurations based on specifications
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our customers in their own testing
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes
- Run training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer teams
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel within the UK and internationally
- Ability to challenge customers and colleagues effectively and supportively
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based applications
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs and interfacing protocols beneficial
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Senior / Staff Software Engineer - remote working availableProfessionalsDeutschlandweitSoftware Development
Senior / Staff Software Engineer - remote working availableProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development
Inside Sales Manager E-Learning (w/m/d)ProfessionalsEssenSales and Business Development
Customer Services & Consulting