Full-Stack Developer Digital Learning Software (f/m/d)
As a Full-Stack Developer (f/m/d) in our Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop a range of in-house, award-winning eLearning software products.
We are looking for talented and passionate developers, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc AG. We guarantee exciting and challenging projects with the opportunity to grow every day.
- Develop new functionality from the backend to the frontend of award-winning solutions for our learning management platform
- Translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application
- Groom, design and implement solutions based on our existing, continuously evolving technology stack
- Be part of our exciting journey into a containerized, microservice architecture
- Contribute with your expertise to continuously improve our development process in an open feedback culture
- Adapt to complex projects, build know-how, share it, and coach your colleagues
- 2 years (minimum) of hands-on experience in software development
- Sound knowledge of Java EE and Web applications using J2EE (servlets, JSP, custom tags)
- Good knowledge of design patterns and ability to produce high-quality code
- Experience of continuous integration (Jenkins, Ant/Gradle), deployment architecture or micro-services architecture is an advantage
- Experience with Web/application servers and databases: Oracle/MS SQL/PostgreSQL
- Initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment, within a team, but also independently
- Experience in using automated testing tools and frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Karma) would be a big plus
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, German language is a plus
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Andreas Pohl. Furthermore, Desirée Stroh from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this Interview, Suwhathi reveals how she became a hosting engineer at imc and what she thinks of the supposed male domains in IT.
Senior Software Engineer/Technical Architect (w/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development
Full Stack Java Developer, Digital School PlatformProfessionalsSibiuSoftware Development
Technischer Anwendungsberater - digitales Lernen (w/m/d)ProfessionalsMünchenSoftware Development