E-Learning, Software Implementation Consultant
imc is an energetic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) provider. We have over 400 highly skilled employees, across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Dutch speaking Software Implementation Consultant with strong project management skills to join our colleagues in the Netherlands.
We have a fabulous team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another, and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
Here's what you'll be doing...
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as collaborating with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
- Project management and package delivery with an ability to effectively manage project scope, time, and budget
- Analysing and understanding our customers' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Proactively consult our customers throughout a project on imc’s software solutions
- Performing software configurations, to a high standard, based on specifications
- Supporting the wider imc team including doing demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
- Diagnosing and reporting system errors as well as test fixes
Here's what you'll need...
- Partnering with our clients to give them the best fit solution for their needs
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English essential, German would be a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Problem solving, purposeful mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Flexibility to travel to our London Office
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
Somewhere in between genius and madness: From the life of our IT system administrator Raffael
In this Interview, Suwhathi reveals how she became a hosting engineer at imc and what she thinks of the supposed male domains in IT.
Finance Operations Associate (w/m/d)Juniors, ProfessionalsSaarbrückenBusiness Administration
Finance Operations Associate (w/m/d)Juniors, ProfessionalsFreiburgBusiness Administration
Finance Operations Associate (w/m/d)Juniors, ProfessionalsEssenBusiness Administration