Software Implementation Consultant/Project Manager, E Learning
imc is an energetic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor, with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Software Implementation Consultant/Project Manager, E Learning ,to join our colleagues in the Netherlands
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant/Project Manager, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as collaborating with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
What you'll be doing
- Project management and package delivery with an ability to effectively manage project scope, time, and budget
- Analysing and understanding our customers' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Proactively consult our customers throughout a project on imc’s software solutions
- Performing software configurations, to a high standard, based on specifications
- Supporting the wider imc team including doing demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
What you'll need
- Fluency in Dutch and English essential, German would be a big plus
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Problem solving, purposeful mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer "Full flexibility, but not 100% remote". You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
With public transport you can reach all our offices easily and conveniently
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your application - Let's start.
We'll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer - we are happy to have you on board.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Lead Development Manager (w/m/d) Digitales LernenProfessionalsGrazSales and Business Development
Lead Development Manager (w/m/d) Digitales LernenProfessionalsZurichSales and Business Development
Lead Development Manager (w/m/d) Digitales LernenProfessionalsDeutschlandweitSales and Business Development